Dots Cylinder Pot
Dots Cylinder Pots will bring your indoor plants to life with their cool pattern and beautiful colours
are available in 3 x colours and 3 x sizes
Small - 13cm x 13cm
Medium - 16cm x 16cm
Large - 19cm x 19cm
Blue, Grey & White
As we cannot guarantee stock all year around on Pots & Plants please hit us up via the chat button and we can get back to you with availability
- We Offer a local Sunshine Coast delivery service only in our Truck.
- At this stage unfortunately we do not post or courier plants and or other products
Plants & Pots come and go all year around.
- Plants are seasonal and sometimes we run out but have more batches coming along.
- Available numbers change every hour of the day in store and where we grow so please check in with us on how many you are looking for
- we have access to thousands of plants. if you are looking for a specific plant please let us know and we will see if its coming into store soon or if we can order it for you.
- we will sometimes keep plants on our website to show you the description of how it grows and its specific characteristics. they may not be in stock all the time however we will keep it up online so when it comes in we wont have to reload products
- the above information is exactly the same for Pots. they come and go all year around so please send us a message via the chat button and we will get back to you with availability
Where are our plants Grown and how do we grow them
- Plants are grown locally on the Sunshine Coast
- All outdoor plants are sun hardened and ready to grow
- Indoor plants are grown under 50% Shade and will transfer perfectly to indoor use
- Orchids are also grown under 50% Shade and are best brought indoors during flowering for show then returned back into a shaded area until the following flowering time
- we are Qualified horticulturists, greenkeeper as well as Qualified landscape Construction with over 35 years experience in the industry. We use Quality products and materials to grow all our plants.
- Visit us instore and get the right advice the first time to make your plants succeed
How to Look after your plants like we do
- When using any Garden Care products or Fertilisers we always recommend reading the label before use
- We recommend using Earthlife crushed rock mineral on all plants when planting in the ground or in Pots.
- When planting in Pots in Our garden centre we use Rocky Point potting mixes to plant all our plants
- If planting in the ground we also recommend that you use Rocky Point garden soil around your plants at the time of planting
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment options of the following
In - Store
- Gift Cards
Online & Over the Phone
- Bank Transfer or direct Deposit
- Gift cards
How long will it take to Deliver to me on the Sunshine Coast?
We currently Deliver on the Sunshine Coast only
Our Delivery days are Wednesday & Friday
Depending on Bookings we wouldn't be able to determine Delivery times until the day of Delivery
we call our clients when we are on the way with the delivery
For more information about Delivery please see our FAQ page on Deliveries
What is your return policy?
We ask that you please check your products carefully upon delivery and or leaving the store and let us know if there are any issues with your product prior to accepting the product
Once a plant or pot or any product leaves the store we will not accept any refunds or credits if damaged or broken.
unfortunately we dont offer any refunds on Plants or Pots
If you change your mind on a pot we may consider a store credit which can be used to purchase any other products in store however the pot must not be damaged
please see our FAQ page on Returns for more information